Standard Introductory Post!

Hey!

I'm Amanda. I'm a 25-year-old writer living in Toronto, and since the last few months I've been working on technical projects (as opposed to the editorial stuff I'd been doing for years), I decided to start a wee blog to get the creative writing out of my system.

So, I present to you The Storey Blog, AKA the blog with the most cliché name on the face of the Earth.

Seriously, titles were never my strong suit, so please, if you conjure up a better one, let me know. (I'm talking to you, Katy, my BFF and most likely sole reader.)

I look forward to flooding this corner of the Internets with my ramblings for a few months and then promptly forgetting my password, never to post again!

Byeeeeeeee.

A.

It me.
Photo by Katy, of course.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts